Your personal advantage
- fresh perfume from plant based ingredients
- suitable for all your coloureds
- safe for your skin thanks to plant based ingredients
- exceptional washing results, even at low temperatures
- no optical brighteners
- plant based ingredients
- quick and complete biodegradability
(OECD-test 301F, full product)
- minimum impact on aquatic life
(OECD-test 201&202, full product)
- against animal testing
- approved by the Vegan society
Bottle and labels are made of polyethylene; cap of polypropylene. Polyethylene and polypropylene are 100 % recyclable and can be recycled together perfectly.
Instructions for use
For coloureds: use 2 1/3 capfuls per machine load of normally soiled laundry and medium hard water (4 to 5 kg dry washing). Place the dosage into the machine's dispenser tray. Increase the dose for heavily soiled laundry and for hard water. Decrease the dose for soft water
For whites: for optimal results on whites follow the above instructions and add Ecover Bleach. Place the bleach into the machine's dispenser tray.
Ecover Non-bio Laundry Liquid is also great for hand washing. Just dissolve 1 ½ capfuls (45 ml) in 5 litres of warm water. Wash and rinse your clothes as normal.
Complete ingredients list
The list below displays ingredients in descending order, with those present in highest quantities first.
- Ethoxylated Rapeseed Methyl Esters
- Sodium Soap of coco and olein fatty acids
- Sodium Citrate
- Lauryl Polyglucose
- Sodium Laurylsulfate
- Citric Acid
- Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate